Construction of SNF Hospitals - Photography, videography and livestreaming
The “Health Initiative Single Member S.A.” collects and processes image and video material generated from the operation of cameras on the construction sites of the SNF General Hospital of Komotini, the SNF General Hospital of Sparta and the SNF University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki. The cameras are located at a height where neither people nor vehicles are zoomed in and could be identified easily. Should any people or vehicles be identified, the processing of personal data is governed by the present Privacy Notice and the relevant provisions of the applicable legislation on personal data.
By means of Law 4564/2018, the “Health Initiative Single Member S.A.” operates as an implementing body undertaking the coordination, management and implementation of the projects included in the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Global Health Initiative (GHI).
- DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller is the Special Purpose Vehicle “Health Initiative Single Member S.A.”, with registered seat at 86A, Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, PO Box 115 28 (the “Data Controller”).
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller collects and processes image and video material generated from the operation of cameras on the construction sites of the SNF General Hospital of Komotini, the SNF General Hospital of Sparta and the SNF University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki for the following reasons:
- to document the progress of the construction,
- to inform the interested public about the progress of the construction work,
- to be able to produce individual images and timelapse videos during the construction phase for communication purposes.
Photos and videos from the cameras as such or embedded into other audiovisual materials may be posted on SNF’s official websites and social media accounts for communication purposes.
Also, visitors of the website www.snfghi.org can watch live the progress of the construction works of the hospitals.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller [article 6 para. 1(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016/ΕU (the “GDPR”)]. The Data Controller’s legitimate interest lies in documenting the construction progress, informing the interested public and producing timelapse films for communication purposes.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data is accessible by the authorized personnel of the Data Controller, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), as well as third-party service providers (e.g., the operator of the construction site cameras) who process your personal data solely for the fulfillment of their obligations towards the Data Controller and are contractually bound to keep confidentiality, to implement adequate technical and organizational security measures and to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and especially the GDPR provisions and the applicable legislation. Also, the Data Controller may disclose your personal data in the event that such disclosure is required to exercise the Data Controller’s rights or is required by law, a court order or any other government or regulatory authority.
- RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller ensures that the personal data is processed for no longer than is required for the purpose of processing, in conjunction with the applicable legislation.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request, at any time, information about the processing of your data by the Data Controller or even copies of your personal data;
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Data Controller restricts processing, such as not to delete data that you consider necessary to establish, exercise or support legal claims;
- Right to object: You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and the Data Controller will stop processing your personal data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right;
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data if one of the reasons provided by the applicable legislation is in force;
- Right to file a complaint: If you believe that the Data Controller is in breach of the applicable law for the protection of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for Greece is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, registered in Athens, at 1-3, Kifisias Avenue, PO Box 115 23, https://www.dpa.gr/, tel. +30 2106475600.
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to the postal address 86A, Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, PO Box 115 28.